|职务名称||Manufacturing Operations Director, Module Business Unit|
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering and performing the following responsibilities and changes.
Essentially, RESTRUCTURING and UPGRADING Primax Module Manufacturing practice and teamto a world-class Manufacturing practice, which should be highly-automated, flexible and fast turning, cost competitive Operations. Such Operations practice should enable Primax Module business to be able to compete for the coming 3-5 years at the scale of US$1 billion and above.
Such revamping and upgrading of Manufacturing Operations are most likely work through,
1. Re-engineer our current Manufacturing practice(including planning, preparation, and production processes), based on our process knowledge, and leveraging Information Technology, established Big Data, and Concepts of Industry 4.0.
2. Re-build and expand manufacturing capacity and facilitywith high level of Automation by Leveraging our process knowledge for re-engineering, Information Technology, Automation capability in house, and Advanced Manufacturing Concepts.
3. Establish a Manufacturing Organizationwith new skills and capability to deliver Advanced Manufacturing while driving for continuously improvement of Manufacturing Overhead
4. Set a high standard of Quality and ensure the Manufacturing team to live on such high standard.
On-going and Typical Responsibilities, including
5. Develop manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
6. Achieves optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
7. Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
8. Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
9. Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with current federal, state and local regulations. Consults with Human Resources Department as appropriate.
10.Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
11.Directs and coordinates various programs essential to manufacturing procedures (e.g., training, safety, housekeeping, cost reduction, worker involvement, security, etc.).
12.Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.).
13.Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
14.Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
1. Leadership on Manufacturing Practice building
2. Technical Capacity, in particular Advanced Manufacturing
3. Problem Solving/Analysis.
4. Organization building
5. People and Performance Management.
6. Quality Management
7. Project Management.
8. Communication Proficiency.
9. Stress Management/Composure.
10. Business Acumen.
11. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
12. Presentation Skills.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Required Education and Experience
§ M.S. or above degree in Machnical Engineering, Optical, Physics, EE, Information Engineering, or related background, with at least 15 years of experience in R&D.
§ Successful track record of developing new product innovations, preferably in optical, mobile, PC, Semi-conductor, Consumer Electronics, and/or related industry.
§ A minimum of 8years of experience in managing a sizeableR&D teamof a large manufacturer
§ MBA preferred, not required.
§ Job Location: Taipei.
§ Directly report to BU head