1. Develop Taiwan retail training plan that is focused on addressing identified learning needs, ensure that as part of this plan, the global retail training and learning and development strategies are appropriately implemented.
2. Prepare an annual budget for the Taiwan training function and ensure financial and operating KPIs are met.
3. Keep abreast of advancements in retail training, particularly new technologies and methodologies, along with developments in sales and service training.
4. Educate all team members on Aesop’s approach to customer service and consultations.
5. Ensure all team members uphold and demonstrate Aesop’s approach to customer service and consultations
6. Facilitate Retail Induction training sessions for all new employees to Aesop in Australia, including office and retail employees.
7. Independently coordinate Retail Induction and other training sessions, including arranging pre and post-training activities, preparing materials including workbooks, facilitator materials, pre and post-training packs, stationery, IT support and any other associated props or materials to ensure smooth and seamless delivery.
8. Coordinate and facilitate follow up retail training, coaching and assessment, to ensure the highest standard of staff performance.
9. Track retail staff performance, measure the outcomes and effectiveness of the overall training plan and recommend changes in order to ensure that all retail staff are progressing in accordance with company strategy and agreed learning outcomes.
10. Assist in the preparation of an annual budget and business plan for the Taiwan training program and ensure financial and operating performance in accordance with the budget and the plan.
11. Assist with the planning, setup and execution of Retail Staff Meetings in Taiwan, including preparing training materials, coordination and facilitation of product training.
1. Patient, outgoing, and easy to communicate
2. at least 5-8 years of training experiece. Related cosmetics training experiences will be plus.
3. Love art, design, travel, and life
Bella Chang 張芸嘉