Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment.
Must be a leader that sets standards and expectations for his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character.
Create and deliver end-user, partner and distributor training including curriculum, training, and exams, for all general preparatory courses prior to enterprise endorsement.
Deliver preparatory training that is sufficiently technical, covering the basic skill requirements as identified by enterprise needs.
Able to deliver projects and motivate trainees through effective training.
Manage design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s need.
Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs.
1. A Two or Four-Year College Degree.
2. At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
3. Two or more years of recent BPO Company experience.
4. Proficiency in the use of PC applications.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills required in English.
6. Required effective oral (Modern Standard Mandarin/ Taiwanese Hokkien) and written (Simplified Chinese) skills in Taiwanese.
7. Strong interpersonal, conflict management and mentoring skills.
8. Able to work in a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and longer hours.
Irene Chang 張詒婷