|職務名稱||Wealth Product Expert Manager|
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
- Lead a team of Product Experts, responsible to uplift their knowledge, sales and coaching skills and add value to the PRMs/PSBs at branches.
- Work closely with Network heads, including Regional Managers and Sales Managers at branches, to achieve the agreed KPI objectives.
- Provide training, coaching, joint customer visit, review of customer portfolios, seminar support, education programs, and related activities to upgrade the product knowledge and the sales skills.
- Manage the performance of the product experts based on branch/ region’s coverage.
- Strengthen sales management capability by deploying appropriate sales tracking tools and management reports
- Working closely with Wealth coaches to direct training initiatives and programs to ensure effective skill development
- Working closely with Wealth Development team to provide product ideas, customer feedback, and the competitors’ offering/movement
• Prior experiences in at least one of the areas, incl front line support as PE/FC, sales management, product management, research, are required.
• Possess the ability to apply entrepreneurial and commercial thinking to delivering business performance
• Possess strategic thinking capability
• Commercially-minded with strong business acumen
• Excellent influential skills – able to influence people of different cultures and backgrounds
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with Group executives & salesforce teams and externally with customers
• Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent customer relationship management
• Courageous leadership - able to lead, inspire, motivate and develop the team to deliver business performance